The .Net Developer will be in charge with designing and building features for an existing, as well as new complimentary products. The successful candidate will participate in requirements gathering and definition.
The .Net Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Lead efforts to design and implement functional and non-functional requirements using defined development processes and accepted technologies
- Consult with clients to gather and document Web application requirements
- Develop Web application architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Ensure compliance with defined unit and functional testing policies
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web application related code
- Research, prototype and promote new technologies and methodologies providing significant benefit to product development organization
- Minimum of 3 years' Enterprise Software Development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Specific knowledge of C# web development with ASP.NET MVC
- Specific knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of latest CMS'
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server and database concepts
- Experience with enterprise software in the online sales industry is a plus
To apply, please send in your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.